Charleston Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Tough Representation Emphasizing Client Service in South Carolina
Motorcycle riders have a reputation for fearlessness, bold living, risk taking, and thrill seeking. Because of this stereotype, they can sometimes be unfairly characterized and blamed when accidents occur. The statistics tell a different story, however. In fact, some statistics show that as many as 80% of all motorcycle vs. vehicle accidents are the faults of the automobile drivers involved.
At Traywick Law Offices, we offer tough, effective, and resourceful representation for motorcycle accident victims. We understand how to look at the case from your perspective and we’re ready to win your case and obtain the compensation that you deserve. You should know all of your options. Let our accomplished and dedicated attorney provide the support and answers you are looking for.
For more information about the work we do and the representation we provide for South Carolina injury victims, call Traywick Law Offices at (843) 343-5092 today and schedule a free case evaluation.
How Many Motorcycle Crashes Happen in South Carolina?
Statistics for the state of South Carolina show that, in the year 2010:
- There were a total of 81 motorcycle rider fatalities
- There were 1,984 injuries to motorcycle riders
- Motorcycle injuries resulted in 751 hospitalizations
- Motorcycle injuries resulted in 2,963 visits to the emergency room
Moreover, these accidents are expensive. Statistics for South Carolina state that, in 2010:
- Motorcycle accidents / injuries cost $74 million in medical bills from emergency room visits / hospitalizations
- The average hospitalization fee for a motorcycle injury victim was $78,825
- The average emergency room fee for a motorcycle injury victim was $4,901
If you or a loved one was hurt in a motorcycle accident in South Carolina, you already know the financial repercussions of these incidents. Our firm can help you recover what you deserve after your injury. Contact Traywick Law Offices at (843) 343-5092 for a free consultation with a Charleston personal injury lawyer!